This whimsical handcrafted in the USA anal plug with a colorful ponytail attached to the base. Offering your choice of seven colored, curly, flowing ponytails, this anal plug is also made of the highest quality, properly hardened borosilicate glass. The smooth plug tip eases insertion for unmatched comfort in anal play with a slender stem leading to a flared base, ensuring the plug is safe, comfortable and enjoyable. Can you really resist the temptation of one of our colorful ponytails adding visual enticement to any role-playing scenario, or stimulating sensory play, or just for that wilder side?
The first of our line of toys to implement our new innovative detachable systems. They have the exact same look and feel, but with an added convenience; instead of being permanently attached to the plug, our pony tails screw on and off! We’ve made it easier than ever to accessorize your sexual experience. Mix and match as much as you want by simply unscrewing the ponytail and replacing it with another (just be careful not to screw it on too tightly). Any ponytail can be attached to the same detachable plug, leaving you free to collect as many colors as you want! Choose from three bulb sizes, two stem lengths, and seven gorgeous pony tail styles.
L=Large SHORT STEM LONG STEM
S M L S M L
Weight (oz) 3.4 4.9 7.1 3.7 5.0 7.5
Length (in) 3.3 3.7 4.1 3.9 4.3 4.7
Insertable Length (in) 2.8 2.9 3.1 3.3 3.6 3.7
Bulb Diameter (in) 1.3 1.5 1.8 1.3 1.5 1.8
Base Diameter (in) 1.7 1.8 2.0 1.7 1.8 2.0
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PONY PLUG
- We recommend detangling your tail with a wig brush. Comb gently starting at the ends and work upwards.
- Your tail does not need to be combed every day. Avoid excessive combing as this could damage the synthetic fibers.
- After washing, rinse your tail in cold water, with the water flowing in the same direction as the hair to avoid tangling.
- Never style your tail when it’s wet.
- You can condition the tail every so often to keep it shiny, but do not condition it too much – this could lead to product build-up.
- Do not use hair dye on your tail.
- Using products that are specifically designed for synthetic hair work best; they will help keep your tail looking brand new for longer.
Store your tail in a cool, dry place free of dust.
Do not allow your tail to be crushed or bent while stored; lay it or hang it in a way that will help it maintain its style and shape.
ATTACHING AND DETACHING YOUR NEW DETACHABLE PONY TAIL PLUG
- To detach your tail from the plug, hold the plug in one hand and the base of the tail in the other, and simply twist to the left.
- To reattach the tail, position the screw in the center of the base of the plug. Be sure to match up the external screw thread on your tail with the internal thread in the plug.
- Using firm, downward pressure, twist to the right until your tail is securely in place against the base of the plug. *****Please be careful to not over-tighten when you screw your tail back onto the base of the plug
PONY TAIL DETANGLING TIPS
- Fill an empty spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of water and your favorite liquid fabric softener.
- Soak the pony tail with this mixture until it is dripping wet.
- Using a wig brush, gently comb the tail to remove any tangles.
- Thoroughly rinse the tail until all of the fabric softener has been removed.
- You can let your tail air-dry or use a blow dryer.